Friday 15 January 2016

The Wedding Drawings

This year in August, my brother is getting married. I have been asked to draw some birds for the tables for the reception party. So today, I decided to get them out of the way so that they can be given to a calligrapher to write on. You have actually seen two of them in my How To Draw series; a barn owl and a robin, but I still had six other birds to do. I had organized a list of birds for the big day with the bride and groom back in August 2015 and they narrowed it down to the eight birds they wanted me to draw. So here are my finished drawings that I have been working on all afternoon...
Barn Owl (the bride loves owls!)
Robin
Kingfisher
Wren
Blue Tit
Nuthatch
Hawfinch
Goldfinch


I hope I did a good job? By the way, in case you were wondering, I haven't done another How To Draw since before Christmas. This is because I am struggling to think of what to draw next. So if you have any ideas, please, please, please don't hesitate and write in the comments below and I will draw it for the next How To Draw. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Excellent stuff Sean and I'm sure the wedding guests will be most impressed. How about the woodcock you saw for a How to Draw post (if you haven't already done that)?

    ReplyDelete